A former Air Force Veteran who is a proven self-starter who wants an opportunity to
learn every aspect involved in the automotive industry.
sterling acura of austin
Finance and Internet Manager - January 2004 - January 2011
- Interviewed new and prospective clients via internet and secure financing for new
- Brilliant communication skills that help maintain relationships between the clients and
- Priotize and multitask and perform quality work
- Helped with marketing and advertising for business
Pavilion lincoln mercury
Leasing manager - January 2001 - January 2004
- Provide and maintain a professional experience for a major retail chain
- Assisting clients with information of the available finance options and relevant
- Maintaining daily sales records and sending daily/weekly reports to superiors
- Communicates effectively with excellent verbal and written skills
Classic automotive Group
Special finance /Sales Consultant - January 1998 - January 2001
- General sales duties including obtaining new and past lease customers
- Recorded expense and analyzed purchase and repair cost to control expenditure
- Procured state-required certificates of title.registrations & state inspections to meet
- maintenance expectations
- Production skills
- Estimate cost of repair or alteration of merchandise.
- Estimate quantity and cost of merchandise required, such as paint or floor covering.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Maintain records related to sales.
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Ticket, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
- Prepare sales slips or sales contracts.
- Place special orders or call other stores to find desired items.
- Demonstrate use or operation of merchandise.
- Clean shelves, counters, and tables.
- Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns.
- Inventory stock and requisition new stock.
- Prepare merchandise for purchase or rental.
- Sell or arrange for delivery, insurance, financing, or service contracts for merchandise.
- Estimate and quote trade-in allowances.
- Rent merchandise to customers.
United States Army
Production assistant/ assistant engineer - January 2001 - January 2011
- Who's hits production/ carnival beats/texas gameday production
- January 1994 - January 1997
- track vehicle repair
- Breakdown and rebuild M1A1 turbine engines and transmissions on a rear deployment depoy
- Installed, trouble shooting and provided preventative maintenance of military vehicles
Grand Canyon University
Western Oklahoma State College
Altus High School