Exploring a career where I can utilize my 30 years of law enforcement experience in a
productive fashion, both administratively and proactively. I have 19 years in a
supervisory capacity; I want to share my experiences in the private/public sector.
Sergeant of Police - July 1981 - April 2012
- Assigned to the North Central Patrol Command, North Division, Shift III. I am assigned to
- supervise police officers during their respective tour of duty and respond to any and all
- critical incidents, which may occur during the shift. Additionally, I perform and conduct
- a host of patrol/administrative activities: Attend and conduct roll calls; review and
- dispense crime analysis data; issue electronic subpoenas; provide quality/control review
- of HPD original offense reports; spot check Racial Profiling Data; investigate police car
- accidents; investigate injury on duty's; investigate policy and procedural infractions;
- provide monthly performance evaluations; provide liaison to upper levels of command on all
- critical incidents.