My objective is to obtain a job with a well established company. I have strong computer skills and am proficient in using Oracle and Legacy systems as well as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook. I have an understanding of making and using Pivot tables.
Credit Administrator - September 1997 - April 2012
- Joyce Martin Nominee 4 years, Finalist 1 year
- Responsible for working delinquent accounts, sending letters and statements to customers, trouble shooting Oracle system for Collection and AR departments, posting payments to customer accounts, entering credit memos and manual invoices for customers into Oracle and other tasks assigned by manager.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
- Confer with credit association and other business representatives to exchange credit information.
- Review individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
- Consult with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions.
Sales Associate - February 1988 - Present
- Responsible for customer service, setting up displays, maintaining and stocking the sales floor, and helping customers with made to measure drapery and mini blind orders.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
University of Texas of Arlington